Your App questions answered.
If you use the LK Fitness app, this is a post you’ll want to read! We’ve compiled answers to your most frequently asked app-related questions.
Click on the link below to download answers to your LK Fitness App questions.
If you’re reading this, but have yet to get the app, CLICK HERE to learn more about how it’ll help you achieve your health & fitness goals.
Cancellations & Refunds
- As with all apps, YOU MUST MANUALLY CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION on your phone’s settings/in your app store yourself, before the renewal date. (This was indicated to you in an email directly from your App Store to confirm your subscription on the day that you subscribed. See example below.)
- Every app will continue with deductions until you cancel it, regardless of whether you decided to renew or not. This also applies to the LK Fitness app.
- Do NOT rely on an email notification to inform you that your subscription is about to renew.
- Please also keep in mind that deleting/uninstalling the app from your phone does NOT equate to cancelling your subscription.
- If you want to cancel your subscription, GO DIRECTLY TO YOUR GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
- If you wish to organise a refund, GO DIRECTLY TO YOUR GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
- If you want to cancel your subscription, GO DIRECTLY TO YOUR APPLE PLAY STORE.
- If you wish to organise a refund, GO DIRECTLY TO YOUR APPLE PLAY STORE.
- You cannot cancel your subscription within the LK Fitness app.
- If you’d like to cancel your subscription, go to one of the following on your phone:
- Settings to see & cancel your purchases.
- App store where you registered & filled in your bank details.
- You can see steps on how to do so on pg.18-21 of the PDF available for download above.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to arrange the refund on your behalf, nor can we make a direct refund to your account. The reason being that the payment was deducted by your app store, and not by LK Fitness.