Tips for a Bloated Tummy:
- Lower your intake of carbohydrates.
- Cut on your salt intake, as salt increases water retention in the body.
- Be aware of the fact that dairy can cause a bloated tummy.
- Avoid strong sauces, like Tabasco, as it can irritate the stomach lining.
- Stay clear of alcohol.
- Stay active, to increase your heart rate daily.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Enjoy a balanced diet.
- Make your meals smaller.
- Avoid fizzy drinks as the carbon dioxide forms more gas in the tummy.
- Stay clear of artificial sweeteners.
- Keep a journal to be reminded of the triggers and causes.
To help you even more, buy our LK Toned Tummy Plan online:
Click here: Toned Tummy Plan