Sicily & Aeolian islands – Italy
6 Days hiking/walking in southern Italy with Linda Kriel & Dr Adriaan: Sicily & Aeolian islands.
Sicily is a tourist dream destination! Known for it’s warm climate, beautiful beaches, rich art and culture and mouth watering dishes! (Scroll down to see photo’s and map).
1 – 7 September 2022
Information given by Dr Gianni Stangellini of Italy who is the organiser:
TOUR AT A GLANCE
• Linda Kriel, Fitness Expert and TV presenter from South Africa will join you on the walk together with Dr Adriaan and a local Italian tour guide who will be leading the tour.
Note: This walking tour is not only for ladies, and the additional exercises by Linda is optional.
The usual Italy walking tours are a 2+ on a base of 1 = easy to 5 = strenuous, BUT during this tour we also cater for fitter people. Linda Kriel will make sure the fit people get enough exercise, while the moderate fit can walk with Doctor Adriaan and the guide. Important: You must be able to walk moderate pace for about 3 hours. Unfit people walk slow pace; moderate fit walk faster and fit people can walk fast and even take a jog. The walks are all in amazing scenery.
- 6 night stay at fine hotels
- All breakfasts; 5 lunches; 5 dinners. Local wine is always included with lunches and dinners
- Transportation along the tour
- 1 local guide
- Optional: personal consultation with Linda about fitness and weight loss – during walks.
- Stretching before and after walks, and optional toning throughout the walk. Linda caters for ALL fitness levels.
- Dr Adriaan can advise on health issues like cholesterol; diet; insulin resistance etc. He will be walking with the group.
- Entrance tickets for all the special events
- Tourist tax (it’s a payment made to the local authority of the area in which a tourist buys accommodation)
2350 € (+- R39 000.00 depending on exchange rate) PER PERSON SHARING ROOM
2890 € if you prefer a single room.
100 € discount for customers who’ve walked with Linda in Italy before.
DEPOSIT: Credit card charge of 150 € per person to confirm your booking. Remainder of payment 65 days ahead of tour beginning date. The deposit is fully refundable if you cancel 95 days ahead of tour beginning. The deposit is fully transferable to any 7 or 8 day Walk About Italy tour within 2 years if you cancel 65 days ahead of tour beginning.
You can pay instalments.
Solo traveller? If you are a solo traveller and you don’t want to pay the single supplement we can try to match you with another solo traveller of the same gender to share the room, according to availability. If we cannot find a travel companion to share the room with you we will ask you to pay the single supplement.
If you are interested please send an email to Gianni firstname.lastname@example.org indicating how many guests and what type of room(s) you need (single room, double room with double bed, double room with single beds)
We will then send you by email a travel contract that you must sign, scan and return by email
Last but not least…note from Gianni: I am going to follow you along the whole process from the booking to the trail (I am one of the guides). You can reach me anytime (email, whattsapp, phone call).
It is going to be a lot of fun!
ONLY 22 CAN GO!!! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED send an email to info@walkaboutitaly and ask for a booking form.
Dr Gianni Stanghellini (Walk About Italy)
Messages from prevoius walks in Intaly with Linda:
- “Met Amazing people; Laughed a lot; Food and drinks were fantastic, enjoyed the walks, and exercised with all of it.” ~ Lientjies.
- This week gave me new insight into exercies and health. Linda showed us that you can be fit and healthy and still enjoy life. I am motivated after this to love and care for my body and to enjoy life. It was a honor to get to know you better, Linda.” ~ Joanne
- “Wow… wow… wow. This was more than I could’ve ever think or expect. We laughed a lot and the food and wine was delicious. I am already saving to join you next year.” ~ Anina
- ”This tour was amazing! Everthing was well organized, the food and wine was great. Unforgettable experience. I will definitely do Amalfi too. “ – Marli
- ”Fun Fun and more Fun! Laughed a lot! It supassed my expectations. Amazing peolpe. Thank you for this unforgettable time. See you again at the Amalfi, undoubtedly!” – Nina
- ”Thank you for this amazing experience! Exercised hard and laughed harder. Definitely got new motivation to exercise!” – Rentia