5 Day Cape Town Walk
Walk with Linda Kriel & Dr Adriaan (2 – 6 May 2021)
Experience great walks, top notch food, Cape wine, lots of laughter and fun!
Book now to walk, exercise and enjoy the fairest Cape with Linda Kriel and Dr Adriaan.
THIS WALK IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
- R10 900 per person sharing a room. Early bird: R10 400
- R12 540 per person for single room. Early bird: R12 040
- 50 % Deposit payable now to secure your booking.
- Balance payable by 2 April 2021.
Pay by EFT and send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use your name, surname and Cape walk as reference. Banking details: Nedbank | Linda Kriel | Branch 154805 | Acc. 1153 515 423
You are going to have an unforgettable time!
The routes differ. We walk 2-3 hours a day and do exercises on route, for those who are keen. We end the walk with a stretching session and lunch with wine at hand picked restaurants. You are then transported back to your hotel to rest or to explore Cape Town at your leisure.
Fitness level: You must be able to walk for at least 3 hours.
For those who are very fit, Linda will exercise harder.
Included in the tour:
- 4 Nights in the well located Seapoint Protea Hotel.
- All lunches and wine.
- Transport to the walks and back.
- Table mountain cable car tickets.
- Private consultation with Linda Kriel during the walks.
- Dr Adriaan is at hand to discuss medical problems. He walks with us every day.
- Motivation, diet and exercise tips from Linda.
- Goody Bag.
It will be an unforgettable experience.
- Transport to and from the airport.
What will we be doing?
- Day 1 : Late afternoon stroll to Grand Africa Cafe & Beach for a drink with our feet in the sand. Dinner in the waterfront.
- Day 2: Walk from seaport to Campsbay. Lunch at a hand picked restaurant
- Day 3: Walk from Rhodes Memorial to Kirstenbosch. Lunch at Moyo restaurant.
- Day 4: (Weather permitting) Climb Table mountain via Platteklip. Decend by cable car. Those who do not want to climb the mountain will go to the top of the mountain by cable car and exercise with Lize, the biokineticist. Lunch in Cape Town. Evening: Dine & Dance in iconic Green Point restaurant.
- Day 5: We say goodbye after breakfast.
Please note: We have the right to change the routes and restaurants depending unforeseen circumstances.
This is what others had to say after walking in Cape Town and Tuscany with Linda Kriel:
- “Thank you Linda for an unforgettable experience….Laughter, eating, exercise and good companionship was idilic! ” – Stellie
- “Thank you for an unbelievable time. Outdid all my expectations! ” – Corlia
- “Thank you for taking the initiative to organise this! it was everything I expected and more. wonderful food, wine, exercise and new friendships.” – Fiona
- “A one in a lifetime experience.”- Marianne
- ” It was unforgettable!” – Gerda