4 Day Cape Town Walk | Eat | Wine
Walk with Linda Kriel & Dr Adriaan (24 – 28 April 2022)
Experience great walks, top notch food, Cape wine, lots of laughter and fun!
Book now to walk, exercise and enjoy the fairest Cape with Linda Kriel and Dr Adriaan.
- R11 400 per person sharing a room.
- R12 990 per person for single room.
- First send us an email with: your request to book, how many people you want to book for, and state if it’s double rooms or single rooms you are requesting. You will then get a reply to confirm if there is still availability.
- 50 % Deposit payable immediately to secure your booking.
- Balance payable by 27 February 2022 (8 weeks prior to start of walk). You are also welcome to pay the balance monthly, as long as the full amount is paid by 27 February. Arrange with our office if you want to pay it off. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you book after 25 February 2022, the full amount is payable to secure your booking.
- The deposit is fully refundable if you cancel 90 days or more before the start of the walk.
- The deposit is transferable to any of Linda’s walks in South Africa within 2 years if you cancel less than 90 days before the walk.
- The deposit is non-refundable or transferable if you cancel 30 days or less before the walk.Note: Covid levels will be taken into account.
Pay by EFT and please send us the proof of payment as well as the names and contact details of the persons you pay, to email@example.com. Use your name, surname and Cape walk as reference. BANK DETAILS: Nedbank | Linda Kriel | Branch 154805 | Account no. 1153 515 423
You are going to have an unforgettable time!
The routes differ. We walk 2-3 hours a day and do exercises on route, for those who are keen. We end the walk with a stretching session and lunch with wine at hand picked restaurants. You are then transported back to your hotel to rest or to explore Cape Town at your leisure.
Fitness level: You must be able to walk for at least 3 hours.
For those who are very fit, Linda will exercise harder.
Included in the tour:
- 4 Nights in the well located Seapoint Protea Hotel.
- All meals and wine, except two dinners which will be for your account.
- Transport to the walks and back.
- Table mountain cable car tickets.
- Private consultation with Linda Kriel during the walks. (optional)
- Dr Adriaan is at hand to discuss medical problems. He walks with us every day.
- Motivation, diet and exercise tips from Linda.
- Goody Bag.
It will be an unforgettable experience.
- Transport to and from the airport.
Please read more below:
What will we be doing?
- Day 1 : Late afternoon stroll from Sea Point to the Cape Town Waterfront for a sundowner and dinner in the Waterfront.
- Day 2: Walk from Sea Point to Camps Bay. Lunch and wine at a hand picked restaurant in Camps Bay. Walk back to hotel.
- Day 3: Walk from Newlands Forest to Kirstenbosch. Lunch and wine at Moyo restaurant.
- Day 4: (Weather permitting) Climb Table mountain via Platteklip. Decend by cable car. Those who do not want to climb the mountain will go to the top of the mountain by cable car. Lunch in Cape Town. Evening: Dine & Dance in iconic Green Point restaurant.
- Day 5: We say goodbye after breakfast.
Please note: We have the right to change the routes and restaurants depending on circumstances.
This is what others had to say after walking in Cape Town and Tuscany with Linda Kriel:
- “Wow! The fun, food, walking, exercises and atmosphere have exceeded all our expectations! The whole experience was amazing. Thank you for all your hospitality, love, passion and effort in everything. We’ll see you again next year.” – Adelle and Lize
- “It was incredible to walk with you again and drink wine and eat amazing food! Definitely not the last time you will see me!” – Joni
- “Thank you! What an experience! Everything was so perfectly planned to the finest detail. Thanks for all the tips, the exercises and togetherness. I will always cherish it.” – Bessie
- “This was such a nice experience with yourLinda, Dr. Adriaan and Lize. You are a winning team and one that I would like to be part of again. Every detail was perfect. I would love to come make memories with you again. It feels like we made a large group of friends. ” – Caren
- “It was awesome. wow, my body will remember this walk for a long time. Just good memories! The food, company, wine and surroundings were truly an experience.” – Marlette
- “This walk was so needed. Friendships, nice walks, food and lovely wine! It was so well planned, making it a true experience. Looking forward to the next walk together. Food for the soul at his best.” – Yolandi
- “What an Amazing team. Inspiration, knowledge, motivation, planning and more and more. This was so good for the soul. Women were made to give and provide, but we forget to refill and recharge . You managed this in a surprising short time, thank you! ” – Hendie