Walk With Linda Kriel – Cape Town
6 Days of walking and exercise with Linda Kriel and Dr Adriaan
Great walks ……great food……..enjoy local Cape wines.
5 – 10 May 2019
Book now to join Linda Kriel and Dr Adriaan for our walking and exercise adventure in the fairest Cape.
It’s going to be the experience of the year!
The routes :
The routes vary. The walks are up to 2-3 hours in duration (±10km) with exercise sessions along the way. We end the walk with a good stretching session, followed by lunch and good wine at hand picked restaurants. After lunch you are taken back to your Hotel to spend the rest of your day at leisure. Explore all that Cape has to offer or just relax by the pool.
If you are able to walk for up to 3 hours, you will be able to join in. The walks can be done at your own pace. For those of you who are very fit, Linda will push you a little harder. On her last walk in Tuscany a charming lady of 69 walked along, walking up and down the rolling hills. Linda has planned the walks in Cape Town to suit every fitness level.
The Cape Town tour includes:
- 5 Nights in a centrally located Protea Hotel in Sea Point.
- 5 Breakfasts, 4 lunches at hand picked restaurants, 2 dinners.
- Transport from the venues and back.
- All entrance fees and cable car rides.
- MyCiti Bus ticket to explore Cape Town.
- Consultations with Linda during the walks.
- Dr Adriaan is at hand to give advice on medical problems. He joins in daily.
- Motivation, exercise and dieting tips by Linda.
- Goody bag.
This is going to be an unforgettable experience. Walk, exercise, food, wine and fun.
- Airplane tickets.
- Airport transfers.
R15 200 per person sharing. Extra R2440 for single room.
- 50 % Deposit payable now = R7 600 ( for single room deposit = R8 820)
Once deposits received your place is confirmed.
- Balance payable by 31 March 2019.
Pay by EFT and please send proof of payment to email@example.com. Use you Name, Surname and Cape Town walk as reference.
Nedbank | Linda Kriel | Branch 154805 | Acc. no. 1153 515 423
Read more below.
In a nutshell:
- Day 1: Tonight we take a stroll to the Grand Africa Cafe and Beach for a cocktail; our feet in the sand. Dinner at the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
- Day 2: Walk from Sea Point to Camps Bay. Lunch at popular sea food eatery.
- Day 3: Walk from Rhodes Memorial to Kirstenbosch. Lunch at Moyo restaurant.
- Day 4: Noordhoek beach walk. Lunch at Cape Point Vineyards.
- Day 5: (Weather permitting) Table mountain climb via Platteklip route. Descending by cable car. Those who can’t climb up will take the cable car up and Lize (biokineticist ) will take you through your paces. Lunch is at a famous traditional Bo-Kaap restaurant. Evening: Dine & Dance at iconic Green Point restaurant.
- Day 6: Departure.
Please note: We reserve the right to alter routes and itinerary according to unforeseen circumstances.
See what others said of the walk in Tuscany:
- “Met amazing people. Laughed and laughed! Unbelievably good food and wine. Great walks , exercise and chats “-Lientjies
- “This week gave me new insights into exercise and health. Linda showed us that one can be fit and healthy , yet enjoy life. I am again motivated to look after my body, love my body and enjoy life. It was an honour to meet you Linda.-Joanne
- “Wow…wow…wow..This was everything I could have imagined. Lots of laughter, and of course good food and wine.I’m saving up for next year.”- Anina