Desire an attractive derrière?
Here is Linda’s three-point plan for a more attractive buttocks!
1. Follow a healthy, balanced meal plan
The negative impact that eating the wrong foods has on your body cannot be stressed enough. Start with drastically reducing your sugar intake, then follow a healthy, balanced meal plan.
The LK FITNESS app has three amazing meal plans to choose from:
- Low Carb (banting / keto)
- Low GI (low fat)
Regular massage promotes blood circulation, which is essential to get rid of the cellulite which so often plagues the buttocks. You can massage your glutes daily when you apply your body lotion.
Keeping your glutes firm doesn’t require more than a few minutes of exercise each day.
Apart from the fact that exercise firms your glutes and gives them a great shape, strong glutes also improve your posture. Further, toned glutes are beneficial in most sports.
Yes, you can get your butt smaller by eating well, but you’ll still have a saggy bottom instead of that attractive derrière you desire. That’s why Linda recommends that you do exercises that focus on the gluteus maximus as well as the hamstrings (back of the thighs).
The gluteus maximus is the largest of the buttocks muscles. So, if you want to really tone and lift your buttocks, this is the most important muscle to exercise, which responds to exercise quite quickly. If you do this exercise three to four times a week, you should see a difference within a few weeks.
Use weights when doing butt exercises
Using dumbbells when exercising your glutes will help you firm your buttocks faster. It’s more challenging for your muscles and also increases the intensity of the exercise. If you don’t have weights, you can use filled water bottles, canned food or laundry detergent bottles.
Linda recommends the following:
- Beginners – Light weights from 0.5 to 1kg.
- Intermediate level – 1.5 to 2.5kg weights.
- Advanced level – 3 to 5kg weights.
If you aim to make your buttocks bigger, you need to use heavier weights. The weights you use should be so heavy that you can only do 8 to 10 repetitions of an exercise.
Here’s a great exercise for a firmer, sexier derrière:
- Hold a weight in each hand.
- Step from left to right and touch the weights in a crisscross manner, first your right hand in front of your left foot while lifting the right leg backwards, then with your left hand in front of your right foot.
- Don’t come all the way up – stay low. But, keep your back straight as if you are balancing a cup on it.
- The advanced level can use heavier weights. Plus, adjust the standard procedure by putting the weight down, and picking it up again.
- Try to do 3 sets of 60 seconds each.
Here’s a video of the exercise:
To show off your firmer glutes, why not spoil yourself with Activewear from LK Fitness.
Click here to order.
LK Fitness Activewear is extremely comfortable and supportive, ideal for both training and relaxation. The high-waisted body is designed to last longer. There are several patterns and each comes in different lengths and sizes.