Banting pizza in a mugg!
This mug meal is flexible, flavourful, quick and convenient. Cook this up in your microwave and the whole process will take about five minutes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon almond milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoon grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce (with low or no sugar)
- 8 pepperoni, salami, chirizo rounds or bacon
- Use a 500ml mug.
- Melt the butter in the mug in your microwave, about 20 seconds on high.
- Add the almond milk or cream, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, seasoning, parmesan, egg to the mug. Stir well, especially breaking up the egg and mixing it in.
- Add half the mozzarella, half the tomato sauce, and half the pepperoni to the mug and combine.
- Cook on high in your microwave for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Remove mug from microwave, top with remaining tomato sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.
- Microwave for an additional 20 seconds.
You microwave may be more or less powerful than what is typical. If the mug meal is too dry, make a note of it and reduce the cook time by about 10 seconds next time. If it is extra soggy in the top middle after the main cook time, cook it an extra 15 seconds next time.
Get your Linda Kriel Fitness and diet App here: LINDA KRIEL APP
Recipe from: eatlikeabear