Featured Mediterranean recipe – Creamy Greek pasta salad
- 450g fusilli pasta (or use penne, rigatoni, farfalle or elbow macaroni pasta)
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- ½ cup sliced olives
- 200g feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take care to chop all the vegetables roughly the same size.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package, drain well and rinse with cold water until no longer warm. Set aside to drain.
- Transfer all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix gently with a spatula until everything is combined. Taste and adjust salt.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour to chill.
Linda’s advice is to eat right, EXERCISE well, and drink water regularly. The combination of all three is important to see results!