Featured banting recipe – Thai chicken curry
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ yellow pepper, sliced
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 5 courgettes, cut into coins
- 400ml coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon green or red curry paste
- Freshly chopped coriander
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and stir fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes, over medium to high heat, until brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add all the vegetables and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream, garlic, and curry paste; simmer for 10 – 15 minutes over low heat.
- Serve with green beans and cauliflower rice.
Note: the chicken can be replaced with prawns.
Is there a better time than the present to spoil yourself? We think not! Click here to order your LK Fitness tights today.
LK Fitness tights are extremely comfortable and supportive, ideal for both exercise and leisure. The high waist is designed to help you look slimmer. There are several patterns and each comes in different lengths and sizes.