Your favorite quiche recipe without the crust. Have this quiche with a salad for lunch or dinner on my Banting mealplans.
- 125g bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 250ml cream
- 10ml mustard
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 125ml cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Fry the bacon in olive oil, slightly.
- Add the onion and fry until cooked.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Beat the eggs, cream, mustard and parmesan cheese until well blended.
- Add the bacon mixture to the egg mixture and fold i9n the cheddar cheese and parsley.
- Add the quiche mixture into a ovendish and bake for 30-45 minutes.
Note: other fillings can be used for example asparagus, spinach, tuna, cured meat(biltong) or onion.
Healthy living made easier with my Fitness App, get it here: LK FITNESS APP