Chicken Spaghetti Bolognaise
MAKE 4 BIG PORTIONS
This recipe can be used with any of my Low GI diet plans. If you follow my Banting diets, you can use baby marrow spaghetti and replace the sugar with Xylitol.
DO YOU HAVE MY LINDA KRIEL FITNESS APP ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE?
If you would like to have a DIET- and EXERCISE plan for the whole year. Click here to get my app: Linda Kriel Fitness App
(The app is currently only available at Google Playstore in Afrikaans. Available shortly on Iphone)
- 1 x 70g pork sausages (skin removed)
- ½ cube chicken of stock
- 3 chicken breasts, cut in small cubes
- 10ml (2 teaspoons) chrushed garlic
- 1 x 410g tin of chopped tamatoes
- coarse black pepper to taste
- ( ½ cup) fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) frozen peas
- 60g (2 match box size) mozzarella cheese, grated
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Crumble the pork sausage into the pan and add a bit of water. Cook until done.
- Add the chicken stock, chicken cubes and garlic to the pork sausages. Cook and stir until the chicken isn’t pink anymore.
- Add the tamatoes (with juice), parsley, pepper and sugar. Bring to boil and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook until the peas are heated.
- Serve with pasta and sprinkle cheese over.