Can I do two sessions of exercise per day to lose weight quicker?
A few tips to keep in mind!
- Rest: Listen to your body. If you feel tired and sore, rest! Fat is burnt optimally if your body has a chance to recover. Sore and fatigued muscles cannot function optimally.
- Timing: Do not exercise just before bedtime as it can cause sleep disorders.
- Times per day: If you want to exercise twice per day, do it for a certain length of time. This is not something I will do every day, but if your aim is to achieve a certain goal within 2 to 6 weeks, you can do it.
- Age: The older you are, the longer it takes for your body to recover. Also remember that if your body doesn’t recover properly, chances for injuries are higher.
- Alternate: If you want to do 2 sessions per day, alternate your body parts, for example upper body in the morning and legs in the evening. Or you can do cardio in the morning and toning later in the day.
- Be aware of your eating habits. Be sure that the nutritional value and kilojoules are enough, if you want to exercise that much.
- Intensity: It must be a gradual process. Don’t try and do your maximum on day one, but rather manage your body and gradually make it used to the amount and the intensity. You want to stay free of injuries!
- Be careful and do not over train.
- Sleep: It is crucial to sleep enough. It quickens recovery of the muscle fibre.
Love being active? Then you’ll love our exercise tights. Once in a while we need to look and feel more special for extra motivation!
To take a look, here’s the link: LKFitness Tights