Being part of our app community forum will help you hit your goals and feel more empowered!
Are you chasing a goal that you haven’t been able to achieve? Working out for the first time in over a year, or struggling to motivate yourself?
Having a supportive community around you is important and can help you accomplish your goals. Our mission is to help empower all women with fitness. That’s why we’ve started a new Facebook closed group ONLY for our app users. Regardless of your goals, or reasons for embarking on your own health and fitness journey, the new LK FITNESS community exclusive forum is a supportive network of like-minded women who can help you every step of the way!
We’ve just started this closed Facebook group for our app users, and we urge you to join.
What to expect:
- A community where all can share their successes and set backs.
- Motivate and inspire one another in a safe, non judgmental forum.
- You can discuss workouts, nutrition — and everything in between!
- Upcoming challenges.
- Notification of upgrades to the app.
- Share your before and after selfies.
- Find out about other LK Fitness events.
Click here to join(it’s free): LK FITNESS closed group.
Finding motivation everyday can be a tough task, especially when going at it alone. We want to help make the path towards a healthier lifestyle easier.
The LK FITNESS Team is always there to keep an eye on any questions or comments that might need a more specific answer — like account or subscription information.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in the group!
LK FITNESS TEAM